Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Court Order to arrest Shahbaz Sharif's wife and daughter

 

javeria shahbaz sharif,daughters of nawaz sharif,nawaz sharif daughters name,shahbaz sharif daughters,wives of shahbaz sharif,shahbaz sharif family,nawaz sharif daughters name,muhammad sharif grandchildren,nawaz sharif daughter name,khadija shehbaz,nawaz sharif daughter marriage,nawaz sharif daughter wedding,nawaz sharif daughter wedding,nawaz sharif niece,nawaz sharif daughter pic,indian wedding borders,pakistani actress wedding pics 2013,maryam nawaz daughter wedding,nawaz sharif’s daughter is married to a grandson of king fahd,main pakistani hoon,naba sharif md,javeria shahbaz sharif,nawaz sharif daughter marriage with saudi prince,nargis khosa,shahbaz sharif height,shahbaz sharif wife,mian shahbaz sharif,wives of shahbaz sharif,kalsoom hayi,begum nusrat shahbaz,shehbaz sharif spouse,salman shahbaz,shahbaz sharif picture,hamza shahbaz sharif contact number,nawaz sharif height in feet,pakistan muslim league (n),faryal makhdoom parents,shahbaz sharif aaliya honey,faryal makhdoom news,faryal makhdoom divorce,khan lol,horoscope cancer fevrier 2021,kccard online,pmn mpa,court-order-to-arrest-shahbaz-sharif,shahbaz sharif arrest,shahbaz sharif's daughter appear before court,shahbaz sharif arrested,shahbaz sharif's daughter,shahbaz sharif wife arrest warrant,shehbaz sharif daughter arrest warrant,shehbaz sharif arrest,shahbaz sharif arrest lahore high court,nab arrest shahbaz sharif,nab arrests shahbaz sharif today,shahbaz sharif arrest nab lhc,shahbaz sharif wife,daughter appear before court,arrest warrant shehbaz sharif,nab arrest shehbaz sharif,nab arrests shahbaz sharif thokar niaz baig,theglob,theglobx,theglobx.com,thenews,thedawnnews,latest,hamzajammy,pmln,pti,worldnews

Court Order to arrest Shahbaz Sharif's wife and daughter The Globx News

Accountability court handed over PML-N president and opposition leader Shahbaz Sharif to NAB on 14-day physical remand in money laundering and assets case. Shahbaz Sharif defended himself during the hearing, the court found money laundering and assets. In the Jat case, Shahbaz Sharif's daughter Jawariya Ali's application for permanent exemption from attendance was accepted while Shahbaz Sharif's wife Nusrat Shahbaz and daughter Rabia's non-appearance were issued and a non-bailable arrest the warrant was issued against them.


Accountability court judge Jawad Al Hassan heard the case. The NAB produced Shahbaz Sharif before the court under tight security. A large number of PML-N central leaders, assembly members, and lawyers were present in the courtroom on the occasion. When the hearing of the case began, Judge Jawad Al-Hassan expressed anger over the rush in the courtroom and said that the supporters were behind him. Get out and let the accused come forward, if the rush does not subside then I will get up and leave. Later Shahbaz Sharif said that I want to say something, on which the judge allowed him to speak then Shahbaz Sharif said That the law is being flouted, this is the NAB-Niazi nexus, it took my lawyers four days to complete the arguments.



"My family works hard and sets up a business. I gave the property I got from my parents to my children," he said. Giving a statement in court, Shahbaz Sharif said, "I don't take any salary or bonus but on me." It was alleged that my children's business benefited because of my office. According to Shahbaz Sharif, he filed five documents in the High Court yesterday, adding that he did not reduce the price of sugarcane in Punjab nor I harmed the farmer, I did not even subsidize my children's mills from the state exchequer. The federal government announced a subsidy of Rs 10 per kg in December 2017, the Sindh government gave an additional subsidy of Rs 9 but from my decisions, My older brother and my son lost millions.



On this, the judge of the accountability court asked how much the treasury benefited from your actions. Shahbaz Sharif said that my decisions benefited the national treasury by billions. Shahbaz Sharif said that I am a sinful person, the Holy Prophet (PBUH). He said that son is not responsible for his father and the father is not responsible for his son. Shahbaz Sharif said that I imposed an excise duty of Rs. 2 on ethanol in 2011. My son was planting ethanol plants and I still imposed excise duty. The present government has abolished this duty by depositing Rs. 2.5 billion in the national treasury.

 



My family migrated from India. My father used to work in a Hindu iron factory in Syria. My father worked hard and expanded his business. In 18 months, my father built six factories in the same country," he said. Nawaz Sharif and I used to study in college when these properties are there. Shahbaz Sharif told the court that we were deported but I swear that I did not take advantage of any scheme to pay off the debt and neither. I have never misused my office. He said that in three periods I did not get a meager salary nor did I get TADA while abroad I used to bear the cost of my PA room myself.



No NAB witness testified against me. We were in Jeddah when my father died. The three of us, a brother and a sister, divided the property. The property was named after my children, my children's business was damaged due to my being an officeholder. I did not allow the farmers of Punjab to be harmed, I did not misuse the public exchequer, I know this money is given to westerners, orphans, widows. Shahbaz Sharif further said in his arguments that I made decisions consciously at that time, I did not make decisions under the influence of drugs or cannabis.

 



On the arguments of the Leader of the Opposition Shahbaz Sharif, the Judge of the Accountability Court asked, "Will you tell the NAB what you have given me. Laughter echoed in the courtroom on the remarks of Shahbaz Sharif. On this occasion, the NAB lawyer present in the court remanded Shahbaz Sharif for 15 days. The court asked the NAB lawyer what he wanted remand for, you have completed the investigation.

 


Lawyer Asim Mumtaz said that Shahbaz Sharif should be interrogated and he should be given physical remand. He also said that Shahbaz Sharif himself said that my children depend on me. Meanwhile, the NAB investigating officer said that Shahbaz Sharif was asked questions at night but Shahbaz Sharif flatly refused to give answers. He was asked to sign the Ground of Arrest yesterday. The investigating officer said that Shahbaz Sharif said that he would not give any answer. On this occasion, Shahbaz Sharif talked to the judge of the court that you have given the remand. The judge of the accountability court while talking to Shahbaz Sharif said that you must be tired of standing, on which the Leader of the Opposition Was given a chair to sit on and he sat down.

 


The court reserved judgment on the application for physical remand and later handed over the verdict to the NAB on physical remand till October 13. In addition, the court ordered to make Shahbaz Sharif's performance reports part of the record and directed the investigating authorities to arrest Shahbaz Sharif. In the said case, Shahbaz Sharif's daughter Jawariya Ali appeared in the court after which she was allowed to leave. The court exempted Jawariya Ali from permanent attendance during the hearing of the case and now his representatives. Will appear in this case.

 

 

The medical report of Hamza Shahbaz was submitted to the court by NAB. The court issued non-bailable arrest warrants for Shahbaz Sharif's wife Nusrat Shahbaz Shahbaz and daughter Rabia Ali and ordered their arrest and production. During the hearing, the Foreign The office did not submit a report on Salman Shahbaz and Haroon Yousuf, on which the court directed the responsible officer of the Foreign Office to appear at the next hearing with the record. Strict security was maintained outside the accountability court on the occasion of Shahbaz Sharif's appearance. A heavy contingent of police was deployed by laying containers and barbed wire. Rangers personnel were also deployed inside the accountability court to keep the situation under control.

Best Laptop for DJing Online Earning From Upwork Upneeq Where To Buy Matt Diggity Voted Sexiest Woman in SEO Win win Food Delicious Healthy Eating For no Fuss Lovers Whitepay Introduces Crypto Payments To Ukraines Tech Stores

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Why peoples loved these crupt persons.......

    ReplyDelete